|This article is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Please excuse its informal appearance and insufficient info while it is being worked on. You can help! Remember to cite your sources if you add new information to pages about upcoming content, otherwise it will be removed without notice.
|A view of Warehouse.|
|A view of the small variant.|
Warehouse is a map added into Phantom Forces in version 1.4.5. The map was created by shaylan007, one of the developers of the game. The map is an indoor map taking place inside of a large warehouse. It has (non-drivable) vehicles, kill rooms and a small gas station. The map possesses both Close-Quarters-Combat (CQC) areas and long-ranged sightlines. On the outskirts of the map there are long, clear roads flanked by similar-looking buildings, and in the center of the map, there are a lot of closely-knitted buildings clustered together.
Warehouse possesses two variants - a shrunken-down variant for TDM, and the standard, large version for Flare Domination and KOTH.
Gas Station Area
|Location||Flare Domination||King of the Hill|
|Gas Station Area||B|
- There are several easter eggs and cultural references that can be found throughout the map.
- An image of a large amount of FAMAS's being disposed of in a garbage can,
- A corgi who is concerned/scared,
- The Master Sword from the The Legend of Zelda series,
- The Master Sword is just a model however, it cannot be wielded as a weapon.
- Coffee Mugs can be found on this map that are colored pink and green. This likely resembles Cosmo and Wanda from The Fairly OddParents series.
- They are located at the same room where Master Sword is located.
- An image of Michael Cera's face being displayed on a PC monitor,
- A few movable blocks like an orange sphere that seems to be a basketball,
- Several South Park graffiti at the basketball court,
- And a wanted picture of a face wearing a top hat with the caption saying, "WANTED: KILLING MILLIONS WITH HIS BIG IRON BFG".
- The map resembles a well-known indoor airsoft arena, Gamepod Combat Zone, which is also the largest in the world, located in the city of Antioch within the San Francisco Bay Area in California.
- Due to Roblox's physics engine, it is occasionally possible for the player to be flung skyward by basketballs when walking over them. This can kill the player in rare circumstances.
|List of Maps|
|Active Maps||Crane Site - Desert Storm - Highway Lot - Mall - Metro - Warehouse - Ravod 911 - Suburbia - Dunes|
|Removed Maps||Base Luna - Crane Site Revamped - Airport|