|Kills Required||45 Kills|
|Available on||All Primaries except L22, MAC10, and MP7|
The Vertical Grip gives substantial benefits to hipfire statistics, with a slight increase to camera and visible recoil in aimed fire, resulting in slightly reduced aim stability. Normally the first grip attachment to be acquired by all primary weapons.
The Vertical Foregrip, as stated above, favours Hip Stability over Aim Stability. With its ability to excel in hipfire/close-quarters allows it to naturally synergize with "spray" weapons such as carbines and PDWs.
Due to this, the Vertical Grip is best suited for players who encounter each other in close proximity where hipfire is the best option for quick engagements and faster reaction. Or for players who generally prefer to fire from the hip instead of hindering their mobility and field of view by aiming down sights.
However, the Vertical Grip does slightly worsen the effects of aimed recoil, and will not benefit you if you're looking to spray while aiming. It does however, improve accuracy while tap-firing.
- A weapon that synergizes well with this attachment is the UMP 45
- The Stubby Grip, Folding Grip, and Angled Grip are better options for players who prefer to aim down sights.
- It is highly not advised to use this grip on weapons which already have high ADS recoil, if you are going to ADS. A great example are LMGs.
- The significant boost in all hipfire stats allow weapons to be more accurate when hipfiring at longer-short ranges, especially when paired with a Laser.
- All underbarrel attachments (with the exception of the Laser) will increase the time it takes to aim.
- The Vertical Grip is one of the few attachments that benefit Hip Stability
- The L22 uses the same attachment model as the Vertical Grip except with green skin.
|List of Attachments|
|Optics||Primary||Acog Scope - C79 - Comp Aimpoint - Coyote Sight - EOTech 552 - EOTech XPS2 - Kobra Sight - M145 - MARS - PK-A - PKA-S - PM II [NEW!] - PSO-1 [NEW!] - Reflex Sight - Vcog 6x Scope - Z-Point|
|Secondary||Delta Sight - Full Ring Sight - Half Ring Sight - Mini Sight - Vcog 6x Scope|
|Underbarrel||Grips||Angled Grip - Folding Grip - Stubby Grip - Vertical Grip|
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression||ARS Suppressor - Flash Hider - PBS-1 Suppressor - PBS-4 Suppressor - R2 Suppressor - Suppressor|
|Recoil Management||Muzzle Brake - Compensator|
|Other||Aid aiming||Ballistics Tracker - Green Laser - Laser|
|Backup sights||Canted Delta Sight - Canted Iron Sights|
|Ammunition||Shotgun ammunition - Extended Magazine|