|Weapon Type||Secondary Weapon|
|Rank Prerequisites||Rank 75|
|Damage||100 -> 95|
|Range||50 max -> 250 min|
|Rate of Fire||30 RPM|
Although possible to be made, the usage and practicality of such a weapon is questionable. Firing the powerful .50 BMG cartridge in such a small size is one benefit, but the range and recoil of the weapon would be worsened tremendously. This has been somewhat reflected in game.
In the game, the SFG 50 is extremely similar to the Obrez, being essentially a pocket sniper. It has the same damage stats as the BFG 50, so it can OHKO to the torso and head at any range and can OHKO anywhere within its minimum range. A laser attachment can be helpful for aiming the SFG 50 at short range due to its large hipfire spread. Due to its single-shot design and reload time, it is not recommended to use the SFG 50 against groups of enemies without some cover. This gun is useful to have with an submachine gun for mid-long range thanks to its very high damage.
Pros & Cons
- High effective range for a secondary.
- Default 10x scope
- Much more mobile than BFG 50
- Can aim down sights (slightly) faster than the BFG 50
- High damage at close range
- 10 studs of penetration
- Can torso shot through walls between 2.67 and 5 studs thick, depending on distance farthest and closest respecitvely.
- Draws ammo from Sniper Rifles
- Half the reserve ammo of the parent gun
- Slowest ADS speed of all secondaries
- No magazine
- Long reload time
- Has high bullet spread, even in ADS
- Has somewhat high bullet drop
- This is the only fictional gun still in Phantom Forces. The Railgun is also fictional, but was removed
- The SFG 50 is the only secondary weapon that has a stock and a default sniper scope
- The name 'SFG' could be a joke about the size and name of its parent gun, the BFG or Big F*ing Gun, making the SFG the Small or Secondary F*ing Gun.
- It could also stand for Shorty F*ing Gun, given the terminology Serbu uses for its shorter firearms.
- The pick-up text for the SFG is in lowercase, because 'B' means big, and 's' means small.
- It is the only gun in the game with lowercase lettering in the killfeed.
|Primary Weapons||Assault Rifles||AK-12 - AN-94 - AS VAL - SCAR-L - AUG A1 - M16A4 - G36 - M16A3 - AUG A2 - FAMAS - AK47 - AUG A3 - L85A2 - Honey Badger - AK74 - AKM - M231|
|Personal Defense Weapons||MP5K - UMP45 - MP7 - MAC-10 - P90 - MP5 - Colt SMG 635 - MP5SD - MP10 - MP5/10 - AUG A3 Para - Kriss Vector|
|Light Machine Guns||M60 - Colt LMG - AUG HBAR - MG36 - L86 LSW - RPK - SCAR-HAMR - RPK-74|
|Sniper Rifles||Intervention - Remington 700 - AWS - BFG 50 - Mosin Nagant - L115A3 - Railgun|
|Carbines||M4 - G36C - M4A1 - L22 - SCAR-PDW - SR-3M|
|Designated Marksman Rifles||MK-11 - SKS - Dragunov SVU - VSS Vintorez - SCAR-SSR|
|Battle Rifles||SCAR-H - AG-3 - Henry 45-70|
|Shotguns||KSG-12 - Remington 870 - KS-23M|
|Secondary Weapons||Pistols||M9 - G17 - M1911 - DEAGLE 44|
|Machine Pistols||G18 - M93R - TEC-9|
|Other||Serbu Shotgun - Obrez - SFG 50|