|This page seems a tad bit short...
This page is a stub and is lacking information. You can help Phantom Forces Wiki by expanding it or improving existing text.
Maps are the locations that players can play on. Currently, there are 9 (Crane Site Revamp and Base Luna are removed) playable maps. They are compatible with all 3 game modes. These game modes are Flare Domination where your team has to obtain the most points by capturing flares. The second gamemode is Team deathmatch where your team has to get the highest amount of kills. The third gamemode is King of the Hill. The objective is to capture and hold the hill as long as possible. Holding the hill will drain the enemy team’s points and which team hits 0 will lose.
Map list (Listed in order by date released)
- Crane Site (added in alpha, updated in v2.0.0, July 4, 2017)
- Highway Lot (added in early beta, update and date unknown)
- Mall (added in early beta, update and date unknown)
- Desert Storm (added in early beta, updated in v2.0.0, July 4, 2017)
- Warehouse (added after v2, update and date unknown)
- Ravod 911 Revamp (added in v3.0.5, October 11, 2017)
- Suburbia (added in v3.1.2, November 3, 2017, removed 3/31/2018 for unknown reasons, and then re-added)
- Dunes (added in v3.2.0, November 18, 2017)
- Church (added in v3.5.2)
- Ruins (added in v3.6.0, March 30, 2018)
- Base Luna (Permanently removed after the Rogue One event Roblox was holding was over)
- Crane Site Revamped (Temporarily removed for July 4th 2017 update)
- Airport (Went down with the CTE)
- Dust (Permanently removed after the April Fools 2018 event was over)
In Testing Maps
- In the April Fools 2017 Update, Stylis Studios flipped Crane Site, Mall Construction and Highway Lot upside down (they added planks for ease of access). These three flipped maps were only compatible with Team Deathmatch.
- In the July 4th 2017 Update, Metro and Crane Site Revamped were removed. Metro was later re-added, but for an unknown reason, Crane Site Revamp wasn't re-added, and to this day, the map has still not been re-added. Desert Storm, Highway Lot, Ravod 911, and Crane Site were all revamped.
- In the April Fools 2018 Update, Stylis Studios added a miniature version of Dust and Dust2. These two maps were connected by Stylis Studios into one map.
|v • t • e|
|Active Maps||Crane Site - Desert Storm - Highway Lot - Mall - Metro - Warehouse - Ravod 911 - Suburbia - Dunes - Ruins - Blizzard▲|
|Removed Maps||Base Luna - Crane Site Revamped - Airport - Dust|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Article|