|Uh oh. This page is a STUB
You can help Phantom Forces Wiki by expanding it or improving existing text.
An urban map with a highway/bridge. On the right of the bridge, there is a parking lot and a dome. The dome and parking lot connects to the major building. The rest of the map is the outskirts. Snipers can use hills and the highway to efficiently pick off unsuspecting targets. Some trees can be camped in, and are very useful at picking off snipers without them seeing you.
|Location||Flare Domination||King of the Hill|
First, know the map. This map involves ambushing and all-around face-to-face combat. If you are always going to the buildings, it is preferred to use close-mid range weapons. If you are always going outside like the highway, it is preferred to use snipers or all-around range weapons.
To win at the King of the Hill gamemode, it's preferred to use CQC weapons or shotguns. Be aware of your surroundings, especially if the map goes dark, or the lights are shot out. It will pose a problem because the darkness and proning enemies could mimic the surroundings. To kill enemies without being seen, prone at somewhere dark and near the hill. This results you to camouflage at the dark surroundings. Use Flash Hider for weapons in order to not getting spotted in action.
In Flare Domination, the capture points are in the dome, in the major building, and on the second floor of the parking lot.
For snipers, some of the best spots to snipe from are from the bridge, the top of the major building. If you go up the hill behind the other teams spawn behind the major building, you can easily pick them off.
On King of the Hill mode you can glitch through a wall by backing against it, going prone and getting up repeatedly causing you to phase through the wall after one or two tries. Then you can glitch onto the hill and suicide bomb by holding a grenade until it explodes getting multi kills easily.
- In the office building, there is a cubicle that is supposed to be Lito's workplace. There are pictures of anime in the cubicle, suggesting that Lito likes anime.
- One room is possibly Shaylan007's, it has a picture of a G18 spouting flame, with 007 on the bottom, implying that he likes James Bond and spy gear.
- Under the office section is a server room. It can be accessed from under the stairs leading there or through the tunnel.
- Every single light on the map, excluding those in the Parking Garage, are destructible. This can be an advantage or a downside when all the lights are destroyed in the tunnel as the low visibility will either help you or harm you.
- It is possible to climb the large metal electrical wire structures, but it's time consuming and not recommended for team players.
- On the CTE version of Phantom forces, the closed elevator next to the hill has opened, along with a few more lights in the hill location and 2 vending machines next to the elevator labeled 'DejaBlue'.
- The DejaBlue vending machines are obviously a pun to the phenomenon Deja Vu .
- The previously mentioned elevator is only open on the first floor; left of the stairs next to the elevator will still be a closed elevator door.
- There is a man's face behind a potplant near Lito's workshop.
|List of Maps|
|Base Luna (REMOVED) - Crane Site - Crane Site Revamped - Desert Storm - Highway Lot - Mall Construction - Metro - Ravod 911|