| This page seems a tad bit short...
This page is a stub and is lacking information. You can help Phantom Forces Wiki by expanding it or improving existing text.
|Update Released||Early Beta|
|Map Type||Office/Parking lot|
Highway lot is an urban map containing a highway in the middle of nowhere. On the right of the bridge, there is a parking lot and a large windowed dome. The dome and parking lot are connected to the major building via tunnels or bridges. The rest of the map are just outskirts. Snipers can use hills, the highway, and the top of the dome to efficiently pick off unsuspecting targets. Some trees can be camped, in although it is hard to do so. They are not only very useful, but is the only way to pick off camping snipers without them seeing the player (not even a single part of the player's body).
|Location||Flare Domination||King of the Hill|
First, it is best to know the map. This map involves ambushing and all-around point-blank face-to-face combat. If the player are always going to the buildings, it is preferred to use close-mid range weapons. If the player are always going outside like the highway, it is preferred to use snipers or all-around range weapons.
To win at the King of the Hill gamemode, it's preferred to use CQC weapons. Due to the fact that the location of the Hill is so closed in, grenades are very useful for taking out multiple enemies camping on the Hill.
In Flare Domination, the capture points are in the dome, in the major building, and on the second floor of the parking lot.
The several walkways around the foyer are often highly traversed, as there is the option to shoot downwards onto the foyer entrance. Be warned that the glass directly opposite from the highest platform often as snipers near it, so cover is vital in this situation.
Using LMGs in the King of the Hill gamemode was once a very effective way to defend the hill, but due to the recent addition of an extra entry point, this strategy is rendered mostly obsolete.
For Snipers, some of the best spots to snipe are from the highway, and the top of the main building. If the player go up the hill behind the other teams spawn behind the major building, the player can easily pick them off.
- In the office building, there is a cubicle that is supposed to be Lito's workplace. There are pictures of anime in the cubicle, suggesting that Lito likes anime.
- One room is possibly Shaylan007's, it has a picture of a G18 spouting flame, with 007 on the bottom, implying that he likes James Bond and spy gear.
- Under the office section is a server room. It can be accessed from under the stairs leading there or through the tunnel.
- Every single light on the map, excluding those in the Parking Garage, are destructible. This can be an advantage or a downside when all the lights are destroyed in the tunnel as the low visibility will either help the player or harm the player.
- It is possible to climb the large metal electrical wire structures, but it's time consuming and not recommended for team players.
- On the CTE version of Phantom forces, the closed elevator next to the hill has opened, along with a few more lights in the hill location and 2 vending machines next to the elevator labeled 'DejaBlue'. This was recently brought to the main game.
- The DejaBlue vending machines are unpaid product-placement for the real life bottled water brand Dejà Blue.
- There is a man's face behind a pot plant near Lito's workshop.
- The foyer on Highway Lot has been recolored since 3.5.2.
- REDIRECT Template:Navbox/map/Order
|Active Maps|| Crane Site - Desert Storm - Dunes - Highway Lot - Mall - Metro - Mirage - Ravod 911 - Rig|
Ruins - Suburbia - Warehouse
|In Testing Maps||Construction Site - Black Site|
|Removed Maps||Airport - Base Luna - Blizzard - Crane Site Revamped - Dust - Ravod 911 (Classic)|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Articlev • t • e|