|Kills Required||1000 Kills|
|Available on||AS VAL only|
The Extended Magazine increases the amount of rounds in the magazine. In the AS VAL's case, it increases it by 10 rounds, giving the AS VAL the standard 30 round magazine that all the other assault rifles have. This will greatly the increase the AS VAL's effectiveness as it will now be able to fight more enemies without reloading as often.
- 30 round 9x39mm magazines were originally designed for the SR-3M, but they are also compatible with the AS VAL and VSS Vintorez.
- The Extended Mags was actually in the game's code, long before they were actually added to the game. When a player got 1000 kills with the AS VAL, they would get a popup saying they unlocked the attachment, but the attachment itself was not to be found.
- The popup did not show up on the VSS or SR-3M, however.
- The Extended Mags attachment was an experimental attachment that was planned to be removed by the 1.0.3 update, but Lito forgot to do so. He may also consider adding the attachment to the VSS and SR-3M.
- The AS VAL's magazine model does not change with the attachment on. This is most likely because Shay did not make a model for it and after all, the attachment was supposed to be only an experiment.
|List of Attachments|
|Optics||Primary||Acog Scope - C79 - Comp Aimpoint - Coyote Sight - EOTech 552 - EOTech XPS2 - Kobra Sight - M145 - MARS - PK-A - PKA-S - Reflex Sight - Vcog 6x Scope - Z-Point|
|Secondary||Delta Sight - Full Ring Sight - Half Ring Sight - Mini Sight - Vcog 6x Scope|
|Underbarrel||Grips||Angled Grip - Folding Grip - Stubby Grip - Vertical Grip|
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression||ARS Suppressor - Flash Hider - PBS-1 Suppressor - PBS-4 Suppressor - R2 Suppressor - Suppressor|
|Manage recoil||Muzzle Brake - Compensator|
|Other||Aid aiming||Ballistics Tracker - Green Laser - Laser|
|Backup sights||Canted Delta Sight - Canted Iron Sights|
|Ammunition||Shotgun ammunition - Extended Magazine|