|This page seems a tad bit short...
This page is a stub and is lacking information. You can help Phantom Forces Wiki by expanding it or improving existing text.
|Rank Prerequisites||Rank 48|
|Main Stab DMG||50|
|Main Slash Rate||0.2|
|Alt Slash Rate||0.2|
The Baseball Bat is a melee weapon in Phantom Forces. It is unlocked at Rank 48 or can be unlocked by rolling a LEGENDARY while opening a case.
A baseball bat is a smooth wooden or metal club used in the sport of baseball, to hit the ball after it has been thrown by the pitcher.
The baseball bat in-game appears to be made out of mostly wood, with a rubber hand grip and presumably metal base.
Usage and Tactics
Pro & Cons
- Quick slash speed.
- One-hit headshot capability.
- Large range for a melee weapon
- Unlocked in cases or at rank 48 only.
- Baseball bats are unsurprisingly used in Baseball.
- Baseball bats are often used as a club-like weapon.
- This is seen in multiple videogames, such as the Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress series.
- The bat resembles bats used in pro-league baseball.
|Blades||Single Handed||Cleaver - Karambit R - Knife - Machete - Mek'leth - Tactical Spatula|
|Double Handed||Chosen One - Hattori - Nordic War Axe|
|Blunts||Single Handed||ASP Baton - Stick Grenade - Trench Mace|
|Double Handed||Baseball Bat - Sledge Hammer|