|- This article is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Please excuse its informal appearance and insufficient info while it is being worked on. You can help! Remember to cite your sources when adding new information to pages about upcoming content.
|This page seems a tad bit short...
This page is a stub and is lacking information. You can help Phantom Forces Wiki by expanding it or improving existing text.
The Baseball Bat is a Two Hand Blunt melee weapon in Phantom Forces. It is unlocked at Rank 48 or can be unlocked by rolling a LEGENDARY while opening a case.
A baseball bat is a smooth club, used to strike a ball thrown in the general direction of the batter as hard and far as possible. Unsurprisingly, this implement is used in the game of baseball. Baseball bats come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but are generally made of one of two materials - metal or wood. Both types have a distinctive sound. Bats can also feature a rubberized or wrapped grip for better control and comfort.
The baseball bat in-game appears to be hewn from a single piece of wood, with a rubberized batting area and a plain wooden grip.
The Baseball Bat has a higher range than many other melee weapons, with the exception of the Sledge Hammer, Hattori and Chosen One. However, the Backstab damage is very low; the lowest for any melee weapon in game.
Usage and Tactics
The Baseball Bat has a very large range for a melee weapon. It is best used in Close Quarters Combat (CQC) to finish someone off when you have to reload. It is best paired with a PDW or any CQC oriented weapon.
Its quick slash speed combined with its large area of reach make it a very dangerous weapon in the hands of an experienced player.
Pros & Cons
- Quick slash speed.
- One-hit headshot capability.
- Large range for a melee weapon.
- Rank unlock is available.
- Unlocked through cases.
- Baseball bats are often used as a club-like weapon.
- Many video games use the baseball bat as an easily-accessible club weapon.
- In the case of post-apocalyptic games, nails are usually added to a baseball bat to make it even more lethal.
- If one is lucky enough to get a customizable skin for the Baseball Bat, changing the bat to a neon color makes it look like a lightsaber in its 3rd person model, therefore meaning you could essentially have a makeshift-any-color-you-want lightsaber.
|Blades||Single Handed||Cleaver - Karambit R - Knife - Machete - Mek'leth - Tactical Spatula - JKey - Ice Pick|
|Double Handed||Chosen One - Hattori - Nordic War Axe|
|Blunts||Single Handed||Crowbar - ASP Baton - Stick Grenade - Trench Mace|
|Double Handed||Baseball Bat - Sledge Hammer|
|▲ Test Place ● New ■ Readded ★ Featured Articlev • t • e|