|Kills Required||1500 Kills|
|Available on||All Primaries|
The Ballistics Tracker rests in the Other category. It is available for any primary weapon and is unlocked by getting 1500 kills with a weapon or buying it with credits. The Ballistics Tracker is not available for any secondary weapon except for the Obrez and the Serbu shotgun. It is an iPhone 6S mounted to the side of the weapon.
The Ballistics Tracker will automatically put white diamonds above the head of any enemy within your field of view, effectively spotting them without pressing the spot button. However, this diamond is only visible to you when aim and not your teammates. Shooting the diamond will result in a headshot, as the Ballistics Tracker compensates for bullet drop. The Ballistics Tracker is great when used with any sniper rifle as it helps highlight the area where you need to shoot in order to inflict a headshot, which in sniper rifles, is an instant kill if you get a headshot. It cannot compensate for lead, so shooting at moving targets may result in a miss at extreme ranges. However, it may still be hard to "shoot the diamond" on the Ballistics Tracker as the target may suddenly move.
The Ballistics Tracker is a great attachment for sniper rifles and DMRs. Weapons with comparatively high bullet drop like the Dragunov SVU can take great advantage of this. However, the Ballistics Tracker can find a purpose on other weapons. Even high-recoil LMGs can be used because the Tracker auto-spots enemies and can make for much faster target acquisition. It's good on semi-automatic guns for sniping without ever using a sniper rifle. This attachment is helpful in many cases involving longer-ranged shooting because of its compensating for bullet drop, and in dark areas where enemies can hide in plain sight. Enemies whose heads are hidden will not be automatically spotted, so you should still remain alert even while the white diamond marks everyone.
This attachment was considered to be overpowered because it auto spots all enemies within the user's vision. The developers have since tweaked it a little by causing it to only activate when aiming down the sights.
Beware: If you are not a skilled sniper; using this attachment will attract many ragers/newcomers/elitists that will accuse you for camping, hacking, being a noob, and all other things considered despicable in the eyes of them. Actually you will be accused even if you are skilled.
- The Ballistics Tracker being a smartphone may be an in-joke to the fact that smartphones are claimed to be able to do just about everything. People can download ballistics calculators for their phones in real life, but they only accept pre-measured data and don't have even a remotely similar experience.
- When the attachment is put on a fully automatic weapon, the gun will recoil to the left when shooting.
- The Ballistics Tracker's Screen is on the iPhone's camera, taking a picture.
- Many people hate this attachment, as it takes no skill to aim, and still get a one shot kill. However, if you have the kills to get this, you are certainly skilled.
- In 2017 April Fools, the Balistic Tracker can be mounted on the TEC-9 (aka KEK-9 when it is a 1 hit TEC-9). Later it is removed as everything was reverted back to normal.
|List of Attachments|
|Optics||Primary||Acog Scope - C79 - Comp Aimpoint - Coyote Sight - EOTech 552 - EOTech XPS2 - Kobra Sight - M145 - MARS - PK-A - PKA-S - Reflex Sight - Vcog 6x Scope - Z-Point|
|Secondary||Delta Sight - Full Ring Sight - Half Ring Sight - Mini Sight - Vcog 6x Scope|
|Underbarrel||Grips||Angled Grip - Folding Grip - Stubby Grip - Vertical Grip|
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression||ARS Suppressor - Flash Hider - PBS-1 Suppressor - PBS-4 Suppressor - R2 Suppressor - Suppressor|
|Manage recoil||Muzzle Brake - Compensator|
|Other||Aid aiming||Ballistics Tracker - Green Laser - Laser|
|Backup sights||Canted Delta Sight - Canted Iron Sights|