"엑소 국제 공항"
-Exo International Airport
still not finished m8 (dont delete me!)
The Airport is a possible/an upcoming map for Phantom Forces. Currently, it is on the CTE version of Phantom Forces.
It is a Korean airport set in the middle of a grass clearing, similar to the outdoor area of Highway Lot. The giant airport is the main focus of the map, although dog fights may occur near the parking lot. The airport building has 2 levels. The first level is a large lobby where there are pillars and seats everywhere. It is the first area you will be in when you enter via the main entrance. Climbing up the stairs/escalators will bring you to several metal detectors and a baggage check-in. This is where the hill is located. To the left and right of the previously mentioned stairs are 2 empty shops with glass panes as windows. Going forward from the metal detectors will bring you to a waiting area with large glass panels as windows. Under this waiting area is a cargo area complete with forklifts and boxes. Outside of the glass panels is the runway, with the only plane in the area crash-landed into the runway. Departure/arrival gates are also present at the waiting area, providing access to the runway and the cargo area. The entrance to the cargo area is in the form of 2 pairs of Ravod-styled garages that face towards the runway. Jumping down from the previously mentioned gates and turning around should bring you to the garages. To the right of the main entrance is a parking lot with elements of the parking lots from both Crane Site and Highway Lot. The rest of the map are the Highway Lot fields. Incorporating sniping tactics from Highway Lot can be useful in the similar fields outside the airport.
Similarities to other maps
This map is unique in having objects and props from all the maps currently in Phantom Forces.
- The paint buckets in the cargo area from Mall Construction.
- The Tanks and the cargo area garage entrance from Ravod 911.
- The Forklifts in the cargo area from Mall Construction and Crane Site Revamped.
- The ads from Metro.
- The Parking Lot is an exact copy of the parking lot in Highway Lot (complete with the sky bridge) and the stairs/ramps in the parking lot from Crane Site.
- The area surrounding the entire map are the grass outskirts from Highway Lot.
- The bridge next to the parking lot from Highway Lot.