|Kills Required||430 Kills|
|Available on||All Primary Weapons|
The ACOG is the famous optic depicted in plenty of hunting and military media due to its high reliability, precision reticle design and tritium illumination/LED technology. The optic has a fixed magnification from 1.5x to 6x depends to the model. The model in game is the 4x32 TA31RCO.
The ACOG or Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight is an optical sight available for all primaries and is intended for mid to long range combat. It has a 4x magnification, which will assist in target acquisition and shot accuracy at longer ranges. The sight is so zoomed in that the range markers are easily readable, despite being so small and generally useless. It is unlocked at 430 kills. Compared to the other medium range optics, the ACOG has a smaller field of view, which can make it difficult to use on some weapons. The ACOG may be found better than other medium range sights as the ACOG has slightly higher zoom more than its competitors.
The ACOG is usually your best friend when it comes to long range sniping using a DMR (Designated Marksman Rifle) or any gun that fits you well. The ACOG works well with the MK-11 and SKS (high damage and good accuracy) due to its 4x magnification, a suitable asset needed for dealing with enemies at long range. However, weapons that mainly deal with shorter ranges, such as assault rifles and carbines, can find the ACOG harder to work with, as it adds more camera recoil to the weapon. Overall, this could be a problematic or powerful sight to use, depending on your play style.
- The ACOG has the same screen zoom while ADS as the PK-A.
- However, the PK-A does not have any magnification in real-life while the ACOG is x4.
- The model in game is the 4x32 TA31RCO which has a x4 zoom. (yet in-game it give slightly lower than 4x magnification with 3.4x magnification)
- The ACOG is used as a default sight on the Railgun, a fictional gun pickup that was found at the Base Luna map. (the Railgun was removed along with Base Luna map after Star Wars event)
- Interestingly, one ACOG model was controversially named with a Bible reference.
- In real life, an ACOG scope is not cheap, its cheaper variants starting over $2,000 USD.
|List of Attachments|
|Optics||Primary||Acog Scope - C79 - Comp Aimpoint - Coyote Sight - EOTech 552 - EOTech XPS2 - Kobra Sight - M145 - MARS - PK-A - PKA-S - PM II [NEW!] - PSO-1 [NEW!] - Reflex Sight - Vcog 6x Scope - Z-Point|
|Secondary||Delta Sight - Full Ring Sight - Half Ring Sight - Mini Sight - Vcog 6x Scope|
|Underbarrel||Grips||Angled Grip - Folding Grip - Stubby Grip - Vertical Grip|
|Barrel||Flash and Sound Suppression||ARS Suppressor - Flash Hider - PBS-1 Suppressor - PBS-4 Suppressor - R2 Suppressor - Suppressor|
|Recoil Management||Muzzle Brake - Compensator|
|Other||Aid aiming||Ballistics Tracker - Green Laser - Laser|
|Backup sights||Canted Delta Sight - Canted Iron Sights|
|Ammunition||Shotgun ammunition - Extended Magazine|